It is convention for travel tickets to show the title ‘Miss’ or ‘Mstr’ for those under 12 years of age. ‘Ms’, ‘Mrs’ or ‘Mr’ are commonly used for those 12 and over. By following this convention, we apologise for any discourtesy that you may feel and are happy to make any corrections required. If you need to change any of your details, please let us know by submitting an enquiry in your Customer Portal. You can log in here using your Iglu Booking Reference and your personal information.
Articles in this section
- How do I log in to the portal?
- I have a question - how should I get in touch?
- Can any of the other passengers on my booking contact you?
- Why am I receiving marketing material or brochures by email or post?
- Are Iglu my Travel Agency or Tour Operators?
- What should I do if I travel in less than a week or booked last minute and have not received my tickets?
- How will I receive my Invoice Confirmation from the Cruise Line and my Tickets and Boarding Pass?
- What costs may I need to budget for on my cruise?
- How P&O Cruises’ automatic upgrades work?
- Why does my invoice from the cruise line say I owe more than agreed at the time of booking?