It is the convention for travel tickets to show the title ‘Miss’ or ‘Mstr’ for those under 12 years of age. ‘Ms’, ‘Mrs’ or ‘Mr’ are commonly used for those 12 and over.
Articles in this section
- How do I amend my booking?
- Can I amend bed configuration in my cabin?
- Can I choose what time I dine, table size and who with?
- Can I pre-book or pre-select flight seats?
- Can I upgrade my cabin or flight?
- How can I transfer my booking to a different date, itinerary or ship?
- A passenger on my booking has sadly passed away. What do I need to do next?
- Can I link my booking with a friend's/relative reservation?
- Why does my title on my booking show ‘Ms’ when I prefer to be known as ‘Miss’?