Cruising can be a great value holiday as you will have the opportunity to visit many fantastic destinations while being treated to great food and top-class entertainment - all included in your fare.
Supplementary to the fare, you may wish to consider budgeting for the following onboard services:
- Drinks and wine
- Spa and beauty treatments
- Special dining experiences - some cruise lines feature smaller, boutique dining rooms where you are able to make a reservation upon the payment of a cover charge.
- Internet or Wi-fi access
- Laundry services
- Shore Excursions
- Onboard shopping, including duty free and art auctions.
- Onboard classes or activities
- Gratuities (Tips)
- Photographs taken by the ship photographer.
Please note this list may not be exhaustive. For details of possible costs for the above, please visit the website and FAQs of your cruise line for specific pricing.
If your booking has been affected by Covid-19 or you have any concerns, please see our dedicated pages for all the information regarding the latest coronavirus updates such as cancelled cruise dates, flexible cancellations, refunds, FAQs and more.