Cruise lines will generally offer two performances of any show each evening so guests on either Early or Late seating can attend one of the performances. This usually results in either show then dinner or dinner then show.
Articles in this section
- Can I attend religious services during my cruise?
- If I am on a late or early dinner sitting, will I miss the show?
- Can I choose what time I dine, table size and who with?
- Is room service available on my cruise ship?
- Will my cruise ship have laundry facilities?
- What is a cruise tender port?
- How do I make purchases on my cruise ship?
- Are cruises suitable for people with mobility issues?
- Can I invite friends onboard my cruise ship?
- What currency is used onboard?