‘FCC’ stands for ‘Future Cruise Credit’. In the case of cruises being cancelled due to the Coronavirus pandemic, cruise lines are offering FCC you can put towards a different sailing later on and within a specified time period. This can be a greater amount than the fare of your previous booking as a goodwill gesture. For more information on the FCC your cruise line is offering, please see our Future Cruise Credits pages.
Articles in this section
- What is FCC and how does it work?
- How long does it take to apply FCC to my booking?
- What is the difference between RCN and FCC?
- Why has my FCC not been applied to my new booking yet?
- Can I use my FCC with any cruise line?
- Why can I not use my whole FCC for my cruise?
- Is there an expiry date for FCCs?
- Do all Cruise Lines have flexible cancellation Policies?
- What is RCN and how does it work?
- Can I use my RCN with any cruise line?