OBC is Onboard Credit. This is added to your onboard account as spending money you can use during your cruise holiday for onboard services and entertainment such as drinks, spa treatments or shore excursions. This can only be used for purchases once onboard and not be used beforehand to upgrade your booking such as cabin upgrades. For information on each cruise line’s applicable OBC policies, please see our cancelled cruises updates and flexible cancellations page .
Articles in this section
- What is FCC and how does it work?
- What is OBC and how does it work?
- If my cruise is cancelled, what are my options when picking an alternative cruise at a later date?
- My travel date is outside of the revised T&Cs from the cruise lines. What are my options?
- I'm over 70 or have an underlying health condition, and the government has advised against travel. If I can’t travel, will I get a full refund?
- I'm not travelling in the next few weeks, but I would like to speak to someone about my booking as I am scared about travelling or being out of pocket. What should I do?
- If I cancel my cruise, will the usual £25 cancellation charge be added?
- If I choose to be refunded, but then change my mind and decide I want a Future Cruise Credit instead, can I do this?