No, please do not travel in this instance and contact 111 immediately. Your health and safety is our utmost priority. Do let us know as soon as possible via 02085446402, and we will contact the cruise line for further guidance.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to have the coronavirus vaccine to be able to cruise?
- Is the minimum or maximum age affected due to Covid-19 measures?
- I'm travelling in the near future but haven't heard from you. Should I contact you in the meantime?
- Do I need to book an excursion to get off the ship and if so, what excursions are available?
- Is Travel Insurance for Coronavirus compulsory and what type do I need?
- I've been in close contact with someone who has symptoms of Covid-19. Should I travel?
- Can I cancel my cruise within 24 hours?
- How do I know which ports, airports and countries have been affected?