If you are made to quarantine yourself in your cabin, we will be in touch with you immediately. We will of course get you home as quickly and as safely as we can but please take note that we will need to act on the advice of the cruise line and local port authorities. This could be a lengthy process and you may be onboard for significantly longer than your planned sailing dates.
Articles in this section
- Can I get off the cruise ship on my own?
- Can I still dine with people outside my bubble?
- Can the cruise lines guarantee my safety onboard?
- What screening precautions are taking place at airports and ports?
- What happens if someone onboard has the coronavirus and I have to be quarantined on the ship?
- What if someone gets ill while I’m on a cruise?
- What happens if I fly out and then my cruise is cancelled?
- What happens if we get turned away from all the ports of call?