In the unfortunate event of the cruise line cancellation, either pre-departure or once you fly out, our team will be in touch as a matter of urgency. We will make all the necessary arrangements to look after you while overseas and in order to get you home, such as accommodation, transfers and flights. It is very important that you provide your mobile number at the point of booking, so that we could contact you in the event of any operational change. Please check if we have correct mobile phone number on your reservation.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I test positive?
- What are my pre-boarding requirements in terms of vaccinations and testing?
- What do I need to do before my travel? Pre-cruise checklist
- What are the entry requirements to the countries I will visit on my cruise?
- How can I prove my vaccination status? What is required by the cruise lines?
- What testing suppliers do you recommend?
- What is the difference between a PCR and an Antigen test?
- What vaccines are accepted for my cruise?
- Are mixed vaccines accepted on my cruise?
- Do I need to self isolate before my cruise?