Our team will be in touch as a matter of urgency and will make the necessary arrangements to look after you while overseas and in order to get you home, such as accommodation, transfers and flights.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to wear a mask?
- Can I get off the cruise ship on my own?
- Can I still dine with people outside my bubble?
- Can the cruise lines guarantee my safety onboard?
- What screening precautions are taking place at airports and ports?
- What happens if someone onboard has the coronavirus and I have to be quarantined on the ship?
- What if someone gets ill while I’m on a cruise?
- What happens if I fly out and then my cruise is cancelled?
- What happens if we get turned away from all the ports of call?