This differs from country to country and depends on airport and port authorities. Temperature checks have been introduced in many airports. To check for a specific airport, port or country’s exact and up-to-date information, we recommend you check their official website.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to wear a mask?
- Can I get off the cruise ship on my own?
- Can I still dine with people outside my bubble?
- Can the cruise lines guarantee my safety onboard?
- What screening precautions are taking place at airports and ports?
- What happens if someone onboard has the coronavirus and I have to be quarantined on the ship?
- What if someone gets ill while I’m on a cruise?
- What happens if I fly out and then my cruise is cancelled?
- What happens if we get turned away from all the ports of call?