The exact timeframe you have to cancel an existing booking and rebook an alternative cruise depends on numerous factors such as which cruise line you are sailing with, when, and what kind of package you have. Please see our flexible cancellations page for more details of your options by cruise line.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to have the coronavirus vaccine to be able to cruise?
- Is the minimum or maximum age affected due to Covid-19 measures?
- I'm travelling in the near future but haven't heard from you. Should I contact you in the meantime?
- Do I need to book an excursion to get off the ship and if so, what excursions are available?
- Is Travel Insurance for Coronavirus compulsory and what type do I need?
- I've been in close contact with someone who has symptoms of Covid-19. Should I travel?
- Can I cancel my cruise within 24 hours?
- How do I know which ports, airports and countries have been affected?