The exact timeframe you have to cancel an existing booking and rebook an alternative cruise depends on numerous factors such as which cruise line you are sailing with, when, and what kind of package you have. Please see our flexible cancellations page for more details of your options by cruise line.
Articles in this section
- Is the minimum or maximum age affected due to Covid-19 measures?
- Do I need a passport to go on a UK 2021 Staycation/Coastal Cruise?
- I'm travelling in the near future but haven't heard from you. Should I contact you in the meantime?
- Do I need Travel Insurance for Coronavirus?
- Do I need to have the coronavirus vaccine to be able to cruise?
- I've been in close contact with someone who has symptoms of Covid-19. Should I travel?
- Can I cancel my cruise within 24 hours?
- How do I know which ports, airports and countries have been affected?