If your departure date is currently outside of the cruise lines revised terms and conditions, their standard terms and conditions including cancellation policy will apply. You can check to see updates on the cruise line’s own websites via our cruise line travel updates page.
Articles in this section
- What is FCC and how does it work?
- What is OBC and how does it work?
- If my cruise is cancelled, what are my options when picking an alternative cruise at a later date?
- My travel date is outside of the revised T&Cs from the cruise lines. What are my options?
- I'm over 70 or have an underlying health condition, and the government has advised against travel. If I can’t travel, will I get a full refund?
- I'm not travelling in the next few weeks, but I would like to speak to someone about my booking as I am scared about travelling or being out of pocket. What should I do?
- If I cancel my cruise, will the usual £25 cancellation charge be added?
- If I choose to be refunded, but then change my mind and decide I want a Future Cruise Credit instead, can I do this?