Yes, as long as the refund hasn’t been processed, we can change the compensation offer back to a Future Cruise Credit for the amount paid toward your cruise fare.
Articles in this section
- What is your refund policy? When will my refund be processed?
- How will my refund be processed?
- Why has my refund taken so long to be processed?
- When am I entitled to a refund?
- Why are you requesting bank account details from me?
- Where should I send my bank details?
- Will there be a charge to cancel my holiday or can I get a refund?
- Due to travel restrictions and Covid - 19 uncertainty can I cancel my cruise and get a full refund?
- If I choose to be refunded, but then change my mind and decide I want a Future Cruise Credit instead, can I do this?