Please email us at email@example.com and one of our dedicated team will get in touch with you to discuss your options. At the moment we are only advising you to call us if your booking has been affected by Covid-19 and you were due to depart in the next month. If you do not hear from us straight away, don’t worry, we are simply working through our affected customers based on departure date priority. During the coronavirus crisis, this is a significant number of people so please bear with us if not contacted immediately.
Articles in this section
- What is FCC and how does it work?
- What is OBC and how does it work?
- If my cruise is cancelled, what are my options when picking an alternative cruise at a later date?
- My travel date is outside of the revised T&Cs from the cruise lines. What are my options?
- I'm over 70 or have an underlying health condition, and the government has advised against travel. If I can’t travel, will I get a full refund?
- I'm not travelling in the next few weeks, but I would like to speak to someone about my booking as I am scared about travelling or being out of pocket. What should I do?
- If I cancel my cruise, will the usual £25 cancellation charge be added?
- If I choose to be refunded, but then change my mind and decide I want a Future Cruise Credit instead, can I do this?