Rest assured, cruise lines are taking this situation exceptionally seriously and are working tirelessly to protect their guests' safety when onboard. In addition to their already numerous and detailed precautions to maintain the health and safety of all their guests and staff, the cruise lines have added further precautionary measures during these times. This could result in some guests not being allowed to board or the sailings being cancelled. As a result, we advise you to check your specific cruise line’s measures via our cruise line travel updates page and the government's official cruise travel guide.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to wear a mask?
- Can I get off the cruise ship on my own?
- Can I still dine with people outside my bubble?
- Can the cruise lines guarantee my safety onboard?
- What screening precautions are taking place at airports and ports?
- What happens if someone onboard has the coronavirus and I have to be quarantined on the ship?
- What if someone gets ill while I’m on a cruise?
- What happens if I fly out and then my cruise is cancelled?
- What happens if we get turned away from all the ports of call?