We are constantly updating our policies and procedures as the situation evolves. We will continue to monitor your holiday and contact you as soon as we receive communication from the cruise line if your holiday has been affected. We are currently handling a much higher than usual volume of enquiries, we are prioritising customers with the nearest sailing dates to reduce the impact on customers' travel plans. In the meantime, you may find your query answered on one of the dedicated Covid-19 FAQs here which are constantly checked and updated.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to have the coronavirus vaccine to be able to cruise?
- Is the minimum or maximum age affected due to Covid-19 measures?
- I'm travelling in the near future but haven't heard from you. Should I contact you in the meantime?
- Do I need to book an excursion to get off the ship and if so, what excursions are available?
- Is Travel Insurance for Coronavirus compulsory and what type do I need?
- I've been in close contact with someone who has symptoms of Covid-19. Should I travel?
- Can I cancel my cruise within 24 hours?
- How do I know which ports, airports and countries have been affected?