If you have been issued a cash refund, we are able to transfer this money to a booking with any other cruise line. If you have been issued a FCC, you can only use this on the cruise line that has issued this, again, you can check your cruise options on our website. To view all cruise deals we currently offer as well as the ability to filter by cruise line, destination and date, please see our cruise deals pages here.
Articles in this section
- What is FCC and how does it work?
- What is OBC and how does it work?
- If my cruise is cancelled, what are my options when picking an alternative cruise at a later date?
- My travel date is outside of the revised T&Cs from the cruise lines. What are my options?
- I'm over 70 or have an underlying health condition, and the government has advised against travel. If I can’t travel, will I get a full refund?
- I'm not travelling in the next few weeks, but I would like to speak to someone about my booking as I am scared about travelling or being out of pocket. What should I do?
- If I cancel my cruise, will the usual £25 cancellation charge be added?
- If I choose to be refunded, but then change my mind and decide I want a Future Cruise Credit instead, can I do this?