Yes, every guest will need a passport valid for 6 months as of the day of sailing for all cruise lines and sailings, whether you stay in British waters or not.
Articles in this section
- Is the minimum or maximum age affected due to Covid-19 measures?
- Do I need a passport to go on a UK 2021 Staycation/Coastal Cruise?
- I'm travelling in the near future but haven't heard from you. Should I contact you in the meantime?
- Do I need Travel Insurance for Coronavirus?
- Do I need to have the coronavirus vaccine to be able to cruise?
- I've been in close contact with someone who has symptoms of Covid-19. Should I travel?
- Can I cancel my cruise within 24 hours?
- How do I know which ports, airports and countries have been affected?