Yes, every guest will need a passport valid for 6 months as of the day of sailing for all cruise lines and sailings, whether you stay in British waters or not.
Articles in this section
- What Covid-19 tests are needed for my cruise?
- What if I have been ‘pinged’ by the Test & Trace App or receive a text from the NHS?
- Do I need a passport to go on a UK 2021 Staycation/Coastal Cruise?
- What summer sailings can children go on?
- What happens if I am onboard and a country changes in the traffic light system?
- Do I need to self isolate when returning from an amber list country?
- What are the US entry requirements?
- What happens if I have a booking that travels to the USA?