In addition to cruise lines’ standard policies around young children and those maybe too frail to travel, some will not allow children to travel as a result of not yet being fully vaccinated. They may also not permit those with underlying health conditions from travelling. For more information please see the cruise lines page.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to have the coronavirus vaccine to be able to cruise?
- Is the minimum or maximum age affected due to Covid-19 measures?
- I'm travelling in the near future but haven't heard from you. Should I contact you in the meantime?
- Do I need to book an excursion to get off the ship and if so, what excursions are available?
- Is Travel Insurance for Coronavirus compulsory and what type do I need?
- I've been in close contact with someone who has symptoms of Covid-19. Should I travel?
- Can I cancel my cruise within 24 hours?
- How do I know which ports, airports and countries have been affected?