If you are affected by the 14-day travel rule currently in force by the US government to UK travelers, check your flexible booking options - in many cases you will be able to move your sailing date back to a better time. Exact details depend on your cruise line and conditions of your sailing which can be found on your cruise line’s main page and the itinerary page of your sailing on our website.
Articles in this section
- What Covid-19 tests are needed for my cruise?
- What if I have been ‘pinged’ by the Test & Trace App or receive a text from the NHS?
- Do I need a passport to go on a UK 2021 Staycation/Coastal Cruise?
- What summer sailings can children go on?
- What happens if I am onboard and a country changes in the traffic light system?
- Do I need to self isolate when returning from an amber list country?
- What are the US entry requirements?
- What happens if I have a booking that travels to the USA?