Aside from cruise lines such as Saga and P&O’s adult-only age policies, whether children can sail due to new coronavirus health and safety protocols depends on the individual cruise line’s vaccination requirements. This can be checked on the cruise line’s main page on our website.
Articles in this section
- What Covid-19 tests are needed for my cruise?
- What if I have been ‘pinged’ by the Test & Trace App or receive a text from the NHS?
- Do I need a passport to go on a UK 2021 Staycation/Coastal Cruise?
- What summer sailings can children go on?
- What happens if I am onboard and a country changes in the traffic light system?
- Do I need to self isolate when returning from an amber list country?
- What are the US entry requirements?
- What happens if I have a booking that travels to the USA?