This will depend on the health and safety procedures in force for the cruise line, countries visited and sailing date you are booked on. For individual cruise line’s mask policies please see the dedicated cruise line pages on our website as well as for information on their policies on testing, vaccines and insurance.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to wear a mask?
- Can I get off the cruise ship on my own?
- Can I still dine with people outside my bubble?
- Can the cruise lines guarantee my safety onboard?
- What screening precautions are taking place at airports and ports?
- What happens if someone onboard has the coronavirus and I have to be quarantined on the ship?
- What if someone gets ill while I’m on a cruise?
- What happens if I fly out and then my cruise is cancelled?
- What happens if we get turned away from all the ports of call?