If you do not have a test result and it is a requirement to either board the cruise ship or a flight, you will be denied boarding. Please ensure you book the test in advance to enable enough time for the results to come back on time. Currently, there is a high demand for testing so we recommend using the closest, reliable, government-approved testing centre which can be found here.
Articles in this section
- What are new entry requirements for the Netherlands?
- What are new entry requirements for Germany?
- What are new entry requirements for France and how does it affect guests travelling from the UK?
- How do I log in to Chronomics to claim Iglu discount?
- What are the rules if I'm sailing with P&O on a cruise visiting Spain and the Canary islands?
- Entry requirements for Spain have recently changed and 12 year olds need to be fully vaccinated. My child has got a single dose of the vaccination. What are our options?
- Do cruise lines offer testing onboard for all visited ports?
- If I book an excursion through the cruise line, is the cost of the required test included in the excursion's cost?
- What will happen if the PCR result doesn’t arrive due to Christmas/Boxing Day?
- What will happen if my cruise booked for 2022 is affected by the pandemic? Would we receive a refund or offer of another cruise at a later date?