You can take the test any time after you arrive and before the end of Day 2 at the latest. Your day of arrival is counted as 'Day 0'.
Articles in this section
- What is a Day 2 Test?
- When do I take the Day 2 test?
- Where do I buy a Day 2 PCR Test?
- Where can I get the quickest tests results in London and other cities?
- Which airports can I get a Day 2 PCR Test at and how much is it?
- Will my cruise line cover the costs of the tests now testing has changed?
- We don't want extra testing costs, can we cancel and get a refund?
- I have already ordered a Lateral Flow test - will I be reimbursed now requirements changed and PCR is needed?