Germany has recently changed entry requirements for UK travellers. Measures came into place on 19th December 23:01 GMT. According to new restrictions only German citizens and residents will be allowed to travel from UK to Germany until further notice. Carriers such as Airlines are banned from transporting British tourists to Germany and the UK was added to high risk country list (highest Covid risk level). More information can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/germany/entry-requirements
Articles in this section
- What are new entry requirements for the Netherlands?
- What are new entry requirements for Germany?
- What are new entry requirements for France and how does it affect guests travelling from the UK?
- How do I log in to Chronomics to claim Iglu discount?
- What are the rules if I'm sailing with P&O on a cruise visiting Spain and the Canary islands?
- Entry requirements for Spain have recently changed and 12 year olds need to be fully vaccinated. My child has got a single dose of the vaccination. What are our options?
- Do cruise lines offer testing onboard for all visited ports?
- If I book an excursion through the cruise line, is the cost of the required test included in the excursion's cost?
- What will happen if the PCR result doesn’t arrive due to Christmas/Boxing Day?
- What will happen if my cruise booked for 2022 is affected by the pandemic? Would we receive a refund or offer of another cruise at a later date?