Unfortunately, FCCs are specific to the Cruise Line that issued them. Whilst we understand, as a company, we work with a variety of Cruise Lines, the FCC generated would be specific to that one supplier.
Articles in this section
- What is FCC and how does it work?
- How long does it take to apply FCC to my booking?
- What is the difference between RCN and FCC?
- Why has my FCC not been applied to my new booking yet?
- Can I use my FCC with any cruise line?
- Why can I not use my whole FCC for my cruise?
- Is there an expiry date for FCCs?
- Do all Cruise Lines have flexible cancellation Policies?
- What is RCN and how does it work?
- Can I use my RCN with any cruise line?