All Cruise Lines have different policies. Some cruise lines allow you to use the value of your voucher against any element of their package. However, there are some Cruise Lines that will only allow you to redeem your FCC against the Cruise portion of your holiday. This may mean that your flights, port taxes, and gratuities may be excluded.
Articles in this section
- What is FCC and how does it work?
- How long does it take to apply FCC to my booking?
- What is the difference between RCN and FCC?
- Why has my FCC not been applied to my new booking yet?
- Can I use my FCC with any cruise line?
- Why can I not use my whole FCC for my cruise?
- Is there an expiry date for FCCs?
- Do all Cruise Lines have flexible cancellation Policies?
- What is RCN and how does it work?
- Can I use my RCN with any cruise line?