Cancel up to 30 days before you sail, and get your cancellation fees back as a non-refundable Future Cruise Credit (FCC). This applies to voyages departing through September 30, 2022 on bookings made through May 31, 2022. To use the FCCs created as part of this program, book your cruise within a year from the date you received your credit, and sail by September 30, 2023.
Articles in this section
- What is FCC and how does it work?
- How long does it take to apply FCC to my booking?
- What is the difference between RCN and FCC?
- Why has my FCC not been applied to my new booking yet?
- Can I use my FCC with any cruise line?
- Why can I not use my whole FCC for my cruise?
- Is there an expiry date for FCCs?
- Do all Cruise Lines have flexible cancellation Policies?
- What is RCN and how does it work?
- Can I use my RCN with any cruise line?