No, not all cruise lines have flexible cancellation policies. Please make sure you check the Operators cancellation policy before making a booking as a full refund and/or FCC cannot be guaranteed should you wish to cancel and standard booking terms may be in place.
Articles in this section
- What is FCC and how does it work?
- How long does it take to apply FCC to my booking?
- What is the difference between RCN and FCC?
- Why has my FCC not been applied to my new booking yet?
- Can I use my FCC with any cruise line?
- Why can I not use my whole FCC for my cruise?
- Is there an expiry date for FCCs?
- Do all Cruise Lines have flexible cancellation Policies?
- What is RCN and how does it work?
- Can I use my RCN with any cruise line?