You may be required to wear a mask at the port when checking in. This is dependent on Cruise Line. Please take masks with you when travelling. Whilst social distancing is no longer a requirement in the UK, due to the capacity of guests, we ask that you be mindful. Higher levels of cleanliness and enhanced sanitation will be in place at the ports. We ask that you keep an eye on the Covid-19 Hubs on your Cruise Line website.
Articles in this section
- Covid-19 Travel Information
- What are my pre-boarding requirements in terms of vaccinations and testing?
- Is Travel Insurance for Coronavirus compulsory and what type do I need?
- Do cruise lines have a contingency plan in case of Covid-19 outbreak?
- What documents do I need to go on a fly cruise? Airport checklist
- What do I need to do before my travel? Pre-cruise checklist
- What safety measures are in place at the port?
- How to keep healthy onboard?
- Can I get off the cruise ship on my own?
- Can my Covid passport have a different surname to my passport? (eg. Maiden/Married name)