Whilst social distancing is no longer a requirement in the UK, cruise lines may ask that you be mindful in more crowded settings such as during embarkation and disembarkation. Cruise lines have put much effort into developing new, enhanced health and well being protocols to protect everyone onboard and rules of responsible social distancing are in place.
Articles in this section
- How will you monitor guest and crew health once we are onboard?
- Are masks mandatory on my cruise?
- Do cruise lines have a contingency plan in case of Covid-19 outbreak?
- What happens if I test positive onboard?
- Will I be tested during the cruise?
- Do cruise lines have certified Covid-19 tests onboard?
- Do I have to social distance?
- How to keep healthy onboard?
- Are the swimming pools and spas still open?
- Are the buffet restaurants still open?