'My Booking' (previously known as 'Customer Portal') is where you can view and manage the booking that you have made with us.
To access 'My Booking' you will need the following information;
- The email address that was given at the time of booking
- Your postcode (that was provided at the time of booking)
- Your date of birth
Once you have logged into your booking you will be able to view the following information:
- Your booking summary
- Payment information
- Passenger details
- Ticket & Documents
- Cruise, cabin, and dining information
- Flight details
- Tours and excursions
- Additional information such as Visa, and Covid travel advice.
Things you can do in the 'My Booking' portal:
- Access our Web-chat facility and chat with a member of our Customer Care Team.
- Make a Payment
- Book additional extras such as airport parking and lounges
- Print your ATOL certificate, and travel documents
- Amend your booking using our Booking Amendment Form