Our 'My Booking' portal (previously known as 'Customer Portal') is where you can view and manage the booking that you have made with us.
Click here to access our 'My Booking' portal
To access our 'My Booking' portal you will need the following information;
- The email address that was given at the time of booking
- Your postcode (that was provided at the time of booking)
- Your date of birth
Once you have logged into your booking you will be able to view the following information:
- Your booking summary
- Payment information
- Passenger details
- Ticket & Documents
- Cruise, cabin, and dining information
- Flight details
- Tours and excursions
- Additional information such as Visa, and Covid travel advice.
Things you can do in our 'My Booking' portal:
- Access our Web-chat facility and chat with a member of our Customer Care Team.
- Make a Payment
- Book additional extras such as airport parking and lounges
- Print your ATOL certificate, and travel documents
- Amend your booking using our Booking Amendment Form