Payments & Policies
Making A Payment
- How can I pay my balance?
- Bank Transfer (powered by American Express) payment process
- Do you accept cheques?
- Can I settle my balance differently to how I paid my deposit?
- What credit cards do you accept? Will there be a charge?
- Can I pay some of my holiday balance prior to the due date?
Future Cruise Credits
- What is FCC and how does it work?
- How long does it take to apply FCC to my booking?
- What is the difference between RCN and FCC?
- Why has my FCC not been applied to my new booking yet?
- Can I use my FCC with any cruise line?
- Why can I not use my whole FCC for my cruise?
- What is your refund policy? When will my refund be processed?
- How will my refund be processed?
- Why has my refund taken so long to be processed?
- When am I entitled to a refund?
- Why are you requesting bank account details from me?
- Where should I send my bank details?
- I cannot travel on the date I have booked, can I change the date of my sailing?
- What are the charges if I need to cancel my booking?
- If my cruise is cancelled, what are my options when picking an alternative cruise at a later date?
- If I cancel my cruise, will the agency deposit be retained or £25 cancellation charge be added?