For reasons of safety or space, the following items (but not limited to) are generally not allowed on board. For specific details, we advise you to check the cruise line website.
- Knives and blades (including ceremonial items such as a Sgian Dubh or Kirpan)
- Firearms, replica firearms and ammunition
- Illegal substances.
- Alcohol (unless specifically stated as allowed)
- Radio sets
- Self defence equipment (sprays, handcuffs, night sticks, batons) and martial arts equipment
- Flammable liquids (including lighter fluid)
- Candles and incense
- Items that could be used as weaponry (bats, sticks and cues)
- Bikes, skateboards and surfboards
- Clothing irons and steamers
- Other household appliances such as kettles, hot plates, DVD players and plug-in video consoles
If your booking has been affected by Covid-19 or you have any concerns, please see our dedicated pages for all the information regarding the latest coronavirus updates such as cancelled cruise dates, flexible cancellations, refunds, FAQs and more.