This is not a problem so long as you bring your own equipment and carry in your carry-on luggage. Please notify us when making a booking of any CPAP machines that you will be taking on board. If you don’t notify us when making a booking, please let us know by emailing email@example.com and we will notify the Cruise Line. It is recommended that you bring your own extension cord to accommodate your equipment comfortably.
Articles in this section
- Is there a medical centre onboard?
- Are cruises suitable for people with mobility issues?
- When do I need to book an adapted cabin?
- How do I request port and/or airport assistance?
- Can I bring a wheelchair onboard?
- Can I hire a wheelchair onboard?
- What is the difference between bringing a wheelchair and a scooter onboard?
- How do I inform you about my medical condition?
- Do I need to inform you about what medication I am bringing onboard?
- Do I need any Doctor's notes or certificates to cruise and/or fly?