This is not a problem so long as you bring your own equipment and carry in your carry-on luggage. Please notify us when making a booking of any CPAP machines that you will be taking on board. If you don’t notify us when making a booking, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will notify the Cruise Line. It is recommended that you bring your own extension cord to accommodate your equipment comfortably.
Articles in this section
- How do I request medical or mobility assistance?
- Special Diet Requests (including allergies and Kosher or Halal meals)
- Is there a medical centre onboard?
- Wheelchairs, Mobility Scooters and Walking Aids
- Tender Ports: Full List by destination
- Diabetic Guests (or guests who require medication to be refrigerated)
- Can I bring oxygen onboard?
- Is there a sharp's box onboard?
- Can I take a CPAP machine onboard?