In the unfortunate event that you are no longer able to travel on the date you have booked, you may be able to transfer your sailing to another cruise with the same cruise line.
However, please note that with some cruise lines that if you have booked under a certain fare type/code, they will NOT allow you to transfer a sailing to another date and the booking will need to be a full cancellation.
There might be some stipulations, depending on the cruise line, so please check the cruise line's terms and conditions. Possible restrictions:
- You can only transfer your booking once
- Your booking will need to be outside of your current balance due date
- The new booking must be of equal or greater value
- The new sailing must be within one year of the original sailing date
- Any promotions or discounts on your current booking may not be applicable to your new sailing
Should you wish to transfer your sailing and you meet the above criteria, you can request this on our Customer Portal. By submitting an enquiry with the details of the alternative cruise you have found and one of our advisors will be happy to help. You can log in using your Iglu Booking Reference and your personal information.
If you need to cancel your cruise please submit a Booking Amendment Form on our Customer Portal, which can be found here. We will be in contact with you to confirm the cost of cancellation as per the appropriate Booking Terms and Conditions (see your Booking Confirmation for links to these).